Sunday, June 30, 2013

5th Grade Year ;Mrs.Allen and My Class Mates

I already miss every one that I was in a class with at Pleasant View! Including Mrs.Allen;
you taught me so much, even the things we weren't required to learn. And Mrs.Allen I just want you to know how much I appreciate appreciate what you have done for everybody in my class and for me I know teachers are supposed to teach you but you did more than teach me you informed me on everything I need to know about 6 grade and more and I know I've already said I appreciate it but I just really want you to know that I do thank you for teaching me everything you have!!
And I just want you to know how much I and most every one in your former class appreciate that! And I'm sure all of your new students will love you and appreciate you as much as we did! Have a good year, tell
your students I say "Hi!!" haha!!

Thank you for EVERYTHING you did!~Jaden

         

No comments:

Post a Comment