Wednesday, September 11, 2013

6th Grade

Okay, I won't lie, I am having a great year! I love 6th grade, the food is better (that's just my opinion) I have band and if it counts as a subject it is my favorite one!!! I love science, the unit we are doing now is chemistry I love learning how to read chemical formulas, atoms, elements and such. I miss elementary but this year is awesome! Another subject I want to talk about is... well as most of you know I play or am learning how to play piano, I have a recital on October, 20th. It will be my first time playing in front of people at a church or anywhere I am so nervous but I think I'll get through it!! Thank you for reading, I will try to post more often. THANKS!
Post Script,
I HAVE 10,000 VIEWS I AM REALLY HAPPY just btw!!

5 comments:

  1. Jaden, I'm so glad you're having a great year in sixth grade! Your teachers are certainly very lucky to have you as one of their students (and I should know :) ). Since you love chemistry, you might love these links to interactive periodic tables: http://www.rsc.org/periodic-table/?gclid=CL2jjLKdx7kCFRFp7AodC2AA8w and http://www.popsci.com/files/periodic_popup.html. (You might have to copy and paste them if they're not automatically hyperlinked.)

    Good luck at our piano recital!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw a typo.. I meant, "Good luck at YOUR piano recital!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good luck, I just looked at those periodic tables and there really cool!! I am really happy about the piano recital. And I have a question, do you know when you will be having your baby?? Trying to remember all of the parts of a proper comment,I think that's all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Jaden bet your having a awsome time in Springfield i dont like my science teacher

      Delete
  4. Hi Jaden,
    I'm glad you liked those periodic tables, but I'm sure you could find ones you liked even more if you Googled it. :) (I just typed in "interactive periodic table." There are tons of songs/videos out there too... fyi!)

    As far as the baby, the due date is March 28, but that doesn't mean that's the exact day the baby will be born. He/she could come early or late; personally, I think it would be neat if the baby was actually born on April 1. :)

    Oh, about your comment/reply: it's excellent, of course (although, I bet you could have figured that out yourself!). You fully responded and asked a question, which is a bonus, so it's very thorough indeed!

    On a different note (no pun intended!), hopefully you'll be able to record some of your piano recital, either audio or video, because you might like to look back on that experience later in your life. I know I always love watching videos from my younger days, and since it seems like piano means a lot to you, it might be something to consider. :)

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete