Saturday, January 4, 2014

Life

Hey everyone! Guess what it's 2014! I'm so happy:) I'm sure for a lot of people the life you live isn't exactly what you wished for; mine isn't exactly. Just make the best out of it. Or at least try to, it's your choice; you can be happy or you can just do nothing and be sad forever. I choose to be happy! I love my family, my school and friends. Just make the best of what you have. Don't let yourself get down, I've been in done pretty rough times. Like I said, I make the best of what I have right now. I'm happy about life!

Thanks, have fun this year!
~ Jaden

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a very optimistic perspective of life, Jaden. Life is full of all kinds of disappointments and challenges, so it's important to remember that no matter how difficult things may be, it's important to keep moving forward and learning from life. In fact, there's a famous quote (can't remember who said it) that's goes something like, "It's not about how hard you get hit. It's how hard you get hit and keep moving forward." Sometimes that's easier said than done, though,...especially when you are young.

    Anyway, I'm glad you are choosing to be happy and love life--there are so many things to be thankful for!

    Enjoy the snow day! :)

    ReplyDelete